It is a continuous pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, and hypersensitivity to negative evaluation.
1) Avoiding professional activities that require interpersonal relationships for fear of being criticized, disliked or excluded
2) Not wanting to engage with people unless they are sure that they are loved.
3) Showing imprisonment in close relations with the fear of embarrassment and mockery
4) To reflect on social criticism or exclusion.
Blockage in situations where they are in the same environment as new people due to feelings of disability
5) To consider him / herself as socially incompetent and not personally attracted.
6) Not wanting to take personal initiatives or participate in new events because of embarrassment
- Hypnosis to Quit Smoking - November 3, 2020
- Antisocial Personality Disorder/ Psychopathy - November 2, 2020
- A New Method for Drug and Alcohol Addiction: EMDR Psychotherapy - November 1, 2020