Paranoid Personality Disorder
A state of continuous insecurity and skepticism that begins in young adulthood and occurs under different circumstances, interpreting the behavior of others as malicious.
1) Suspecting to be exploited, deceived or harmed by others without sufficient basis
2) Doubting on friends or colleagues’ loyalty and reliability.
3) Not sharing secrets for fear of abusement.
4) Deriving humiliating or intimidating meaning from ordinary words
5) Holding a grudge, not forgiving injustices or ignorance
6) Thinking his/her dignity has disregarded, and suddenly reacting with anger or opposition.
7) Getting suspicious of the infidelity of sexual partner
It does not occur only during the course of Schizophrenia, a Mood Disorder with Psychotic Properties or another Psychotic Disorder and is not about the direct physiological effects of a general medical condition.